Retail Sales Associate
Ed Hoy’s International is North America’s largest distributor of art glass and art glass supplies located in Warrenville, IL. We strive to push the boundaries of traditional glass arts. Our mission is to provide the art glass community with the supplies, education, and confidence it takes to reach new levels of expression and beauty in art glass.
We are looking to expand our retail team with a highly motivated, energetic individual who can be part of a small team of 2-3 members. The successful candidate will be able to assist customers, answer product questions, and take a proactive approach to achieving both team and company goals.
- Provide outstanding customer service, maximize sales potential through product knowledge, merchandise presentation, and POS operations.
- Follows instructions and prioritizes tasks to meet deadlines as assigned by management
- Suggest selections that meet customer’s needs and emphasize selling points of additional merchandise
- Maintain an orderly, safe, and clean shopping environment
- Promote company initiatives and programs, and all other promotions
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Retail sales experience a plus
- Demonstrate a positive and energetic attitude with all customer interactions
- Must be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Must be able to push/pull/lift more than 20 pounds
- Flexible availability including nights and weekends as needed
What We Offer:
- Full-time position, 40 hours per week $13-15 an Hour
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, disability and life insurance as well as paid vacation/sick time and a profit sharing plan.
- A safe workplace. Precautions are in place to protect our employees during the current climate.
Email inquiry/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Glass Art Teacher
Ed Hoy’s International is seeking artists to share their talents teaching technique or project based adult classes in 2020 in the following areas:
Beadmaking with Soft glass
Beadmaking with Borosilicate
Boro Basics & Flameworking
- Stained Glass – Lead or Copper Foil Method